Birthday Celebrations Net
Quotations about Fathers:
- "My father was frightened of his father, I was frightened of my father and I am damned well going to see to it that my children are frightened of me."
- King George V (1865-1936)
- "A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be."
- Frank A. Clark
- "Fathers should neither be seen nor heard. That is the only proper basis for family life."
- Oscar Wilde
- "No man is responsible for his father. That is entirely his mother's affair."
- Margaret Trumbull
- "The child had every toy his father wanted."
- Robert C. Whitten
- "He became a father today. There'll be hell to pay if his wife finds out."
- Author Unknown
- "To become a father is not hard, to be a father is, however."
- Wilhelm Busch
- "Every parent is at some time the father of the unreturned prodigal, with nothing to do but keep his house open to hope."
- John Ciardi
- "I didn't know the full facts of life until I was 17. My father (Sigmund Freud) never talked about his work."
- Martin Freud
- "Fathers send their sons to college either because they went to college, or because they didn't."
- L.L. Hendren
- "If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons."
- James Baldwin
- "In peace the sons bury their fathers, but in war the fathers bury their sons."
Fatherhood Quotes 3
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.