Quotations about Fathers:
- Noble fathers have noble children.
- What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard by posterity.
- Jean Paul Richter
- That is the thankless position of the father in the family -- the provider for all, and the enemy of all.
- J. August Strindberg
- Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn't teach me everything he knows.
- Al Unser, Jr.
- A man's desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.
- Helen Rowland
- As fathers commonly go, it is seldom a misfortune to be fatherless; and considering the general run of sons, as seldom a misfortune to be childless.
- Lord Chesterfield
- It is a wise child that knows its own father, and an unusual one that unreservedly approves of him.
- Mark Twain
- Parents are the last people on earth who ought to have children.
-~ Samuel Butler
- Those who have never had a father can at any rate never know the sweets of losing one. To most men the death of his father is a new lease of life.
- Samuel Butler
- Men are generally more careful of the breed of their horses and dogs than of their children.
- William Penn
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
- Jim Valvano
- My best training came from my father.
- Woodrow Wilson
Fatherhood Quotes Page 8
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.